Sunday, November 22, 2015

December list informations!

Hello :)

First of all I want to apologize because it wasn´t possible for me to contact all the designers that applied for the master list during this weekend as I was having internet issues. Bad weather do this things. I´m sorry for that. I´ll do my best to contact everybody and have everything ready this week. 

 We changed a few things to make the list more appealing. We might add a few more things to it and even to run the list with some other events that we are planning.

Next list will be running from 19 December to 3 January. I settle this dates as they include the biggest RL events (Christmas and New Year). I know a lot of other events are running during this period but who can resist a promo sale? Start thinking and planning on what things you wish to have for the master list. You can have as many as you want. 

Hugs:)
Gardenia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment